Article 1. Personal Information to be Collected and Method of Collection
The term "Personal Information" herein means the information related to the identification of the Users, action history in communication service, and other information generated or accumulated in connection with the Users or the Users’ terminal that is collected by the Company in accordance with the Policy.
Article 2. Purpose of Use
The detailed purpose of use of the personal information in connection with the provision of services of the Company’s Application shall be as follows:
(1) Provision of the Company’s Services;
(2) Improvement of the Company’s Services and response to faults;
(3) Provision of the Information about campaigns related to the Company’s Services;
(4) Response to inquiries from the Users of the Company's Services;
(5) Measurement, investigation and analysis of the status of use of the Company’s Services;
(6) Response to requests from the Users of the Company's Services for disclosure, correction, deletion, etc.
Article 3. Appropriate Acquisition of Information
The Company shall not acquire the personal information of the Users through deception or other wrongful means, and shall acquire personal information only through appropriate and proper methods.
Article 4. Provision to Third Parties
The Company shall not provide or disclose personal information obtained from the Users to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the Users, except in the following cases. In addition, when providing or disclosing personal information to a third party with the prior consent of the Users or in any of the following cases, the Company will endeavor to take necessary and appropriate measures, such as entering into a contract with the third party regarding the protection of personal information. (1) Cases based on laws and regulations.
(2) Cases where the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the Users.
(3) Cases where the provision of personal information is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the healthy growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the Users.
(4) Cases where the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a governmental organization, a local government, or someone acting at their request in conducting matters prescribed by laws and regulations and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the Users.
Article 5. Secure Management of Personal Information
The Company will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over its employees to ensure the safe management of personal information to prevent risks such as loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information. If we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information, we will provide the necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure that the outsourced company manages personal information securely.
Article 6. Disclosure of Personal Information
When the Company is requested by the User to disclose personal information under the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company shall disclose it to the User (or notify the User of the non-existence of such personal information) without delay after confirming that the request is made by the User himself/herself; provided, however, that it shall not apply if the Company is not obliged to disclose information under the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations. Please understand in advance that the disclosure of personal information requires the payment of a fee (1,000 yen per case).
Article 7. Confirmation, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
If the Users request the correction, addition, or deletion (hereinafter the "correction, etc.") of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act for the reason that the personal information is not true, the Company will, after verifying the identity of the Users, conduct the necessary investigation without delay to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, make the correction, etc. of the content of the personal information based on the results of the investigation, and notify the Users to that effect. (if the Company decides not to make the correction, etc., the Company shall notify the Users to that effect). However, this does not apply in cases where the Company is not obligated to disclose such information under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
Article 8. Contact for Inquiries
VR RPG INC.
Address: 201 Ikebukuro Crown Hights, 3-8-3 Minami-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, 171-0022, Japan
【Date enacted: February 28, 2020】